What’s Twitter good for? Not much, except capturing the reactions of celebrities after they’ve watched the Republican nominee for president bragging about how he’s gonna grab some pussies, bruh, just pluck ‘em right off of womens’ bodies because that’s how life and anatomy works!
Some tweets are obvious, some are packed with emojis, but…everyone’s famous, and everyone’s pissed. Please feel free to add any you’ve seen in the comments below.
Because America is heavily invested in his opinion and he knows it, Stephen Colbert took a moment in his home study to assess the Trump Dump footage. After a little fumble with his headphones, Colbert got to the tape. He grimaces. He covers his mouth. He covers his eyes and sighs heavily. “Oh my goodness,” he says, repeatedly
“All the Tic Tacs in the world will not freshen his breath after this,” he declares.
Samantha Bee won, though.
Lady Gaga will be James Corden’s next Carpool Karaoke guest on The Late Late Show. The segment was apparently taped on Friday night and could air later this month.
Gaga has certainly had a packed schedule recently, with the release of her fifth studio album, Joanne, set to debut on October 21. She’s also been very busy disrupting surly drinkers who just want to be left alone in the nation’s dive bars, ahem.
- The FBI never did open that investigation into Brad Pitt. [TMZ]
- …We can see you, Justin. [TMZ]
- Breaking: Mom happy daughter won’t be back with shitty ex. [Us Weekly]
- Kanye West has resumed his Saint Pablo Tour in Chicago following Kim’s robbery. [Page Six]
- Julia Roberts has cut $10 million from the asking price of her Hawaiian home but…you still can’t afford it. [Daily Mail]
- Dr. Dre and Ice Cube were dismissed from the wrongful death lawsuit filed against Suge Knight after he committed a fatal hit-and-run on the Straight Outta Compton set. [Bossip]
- Beyoncé wrapped her Formation World Tour by bringing Jay-Z onstage for “Drunk in Love.” [Consequence of Sound]