Snake Dies Of Silicone Poisoning After Biting Woman's Breast


In a video that demonstrates the dangers of celebrities using snakes as props (we’re looking at you, Britney) Israeli model Orit Fox gets bitten on her surgically-enhanced breast while playing with a snake during a fashion shoot. It looks painful, but Fox received a tetanus shot and will be fine. The same can not be said for the snake, which died of silicone poisoning.

Hugo Chavez would probably have something to say about this.

Inline Feedbacks
View all comments
Share Tweet Submit Pin