Anna Wintour Has Never Taken a Selfie and Doesn't Plan to Start Now
Anna “Nuclear” Wintour, editor-in-chief of Vogue, did a “73 Questions” video for, uh, Vogue. It has a surreal, forced, rehearsed, uncomfortable faux-documentary quality but the notoriously fierce fashion magnate is a rather good sport.
In the clip — which includes appearances from Karlie Kloss and the disembodied voice of Oscar de la Renta — Ms. Wintour reveals the following:
- She believes Brooklyn is the new Silicon Valley
- Her favorite book is Pride and Prejudice
- She wishes she’d written War and Peace
- The September issue of the magazine includes the words “cooking with marijuana”
- She does indeed have a flip phone
And the answer to “what is your biggest regret?”
I don’t have one.