Kim Kardashian Found Out She Passed the Baby Bar at a Red Lobster
Kim goes to the chain restaurant on the latest episode of Hulu's The Kardashians and I just need to know what she ordered.CelebritiesDirt Bag
Much like seeing a teacher outside of a classroom, imagining Kim Kardashian in a Red Lobster brings on a certain feeling of disorder.
Admittedly, I’m gleeful at the idea of Kim crying while going to town on some endless shrimp in a sweatsuit like the rest of us, but it always felt like a massive stretch until now. In the latest episode of Hulu’s The Kardashians, regular mom Kim is seen at Red Lobster with her daughter North, KKW Beauty chief marketing officer Tracy Romulus, and her kids, Remi and Ryan. Kim had apparently gone to the chain because North won her first basketball game ever, and naturally, such a feat calls for cheddar bay biscuits.
Obviously, a post-game trip to Red Lobster is less than interesting, so the show fixates on Kim learning that she passed the “baby bar” aka First-Year Law Students’ Examination, which she previously failed three times, at the restaurant. In a car outside the home of Lobsterfest, Kim looks at her iPhone screen and exclaims that she passed. It’s all very exciting, but I couldn’t help but wonder: What did Kim order?
Is she an Admiral’s Feast kind of gal? Perhaps she’s more into the classics and nabbed some fish and chips? Your baby bar situation is great, Kim, but feels a bit besides the point.
- Amber Heard’s appearance in Aquaman 2 was apparently massively cut down in the wake of her ongoing legal battle with Johnny Depp and may just be a measly ten minutes. [Variety]
- Fox is reallllllly keen on justifying their bonkers decision to put Rudy Giuliani on The Masked Singer. [NBC News]
- Be wary of any and all concert tickets you find these days: Fyre Festival’s very own Billy McFarland is officially out of jail. [Billboard]
- Dua Lipa would make an extremely hot Barbie. [The Sun]
- Jennifer Lopez deserved an Oscar for Hustlers, and anyone who says otherwise is wrong. [NY Post]
- Living for North West being absolutely unfazed by her inordinately wealthy parents. [E! News]