Stephen Colbert Knows Exactly How to Solve The GOP's Woman Problem


As we’ve pointed out many times before (and as anyone who identifies as a lady can probably tell you), the GOP has a woman problem. A recent poll by the Washington Post says that 63% of women have an unfavorable view of the Republican party and the other 37% are, I dunno, Ann Romney?

Luckily for Republicans, Stephen Colbert has a solution that could save the GOP by finally putting it in a favorable light for us broads. Turns out, all it takes is for them to stop saying “panties.” Fair enough. It is an awful, awful word.

The Colbert Report
Get More: Colbert Report Full Episodes,Video Archive

Inline Feedbacks
View all comments
Share Tweet Submit Pin